VAI has created over 100 databases for clients worldwide with some having more than 300 machine-trains. We know how to select the Fmin, Fmax, LOR, number of averages, window type, test point locations as well as create an exceptionally accurate database tree and the needed routes.
We offer FREE Database Construction (to qualified clients). We’ll also maintain and optimize your database and store them on our server for FREE. We provide FREE read-only access to the database so can you your view the data at any time.
General Rules for Good Vibration Programs:
- The paramount requirement is to maintain machinery health and implement timely corrective actions.
- Machinery health will only be as good as the data analysis process.
- The data analysis process will only be as good as the data that’s been collected.
- The data will only be as good as the quality of the test equipment used to collect it.
- The quality of the test equipment is limited by the software used to program it.
- And the Analyst is the one who does the programming.
Supporting client vibration programs is our core business. If we did poorly, we’d have gone out of business a long time ago.